Wednesday, August 29, 2012

4. political values


If you had asked me what my Political views where 2 years ago I would have given you a completely different answer, and honestly I didn't believe in any of the things I believe now. Growing up in a very religious, well off family, with a father who was the head of a health care company. I thought if I believed in free health care or Obama's health care plan I was going against my family and, I thought my dad would lose his job in affect from Obama being elected. As of a month ago I am a registered Democrat. I am now in full sport of free health care. Living on my own since I was 18 and seeing the other side of finances. Working full time and hardly being able to make ends meet, I understand that many people could not afford health care. Me being one of those people.  Another reason I changed my views from republican to democrat is, I am a passionate believer in Gay rights I believe everyone should have the same chances to fall in love and get married, and who are we to decide who can and can’t get married?  Democrats also help with grants for school they believe in helping giving more grants for school then republicans. I am in complete support on every issue that democrats support with one exception abortion. I do not believe abortion is moral unless you were raped. I changed my political views because I believe that Democrats help people on a bigger scale. They make it easier to go to school and to be able to see a doctor if you can’t afford it. These are some of the reasons I changed my political views to democrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment